[zeromq-dev] malamute static binary testers wanted

Bhagavan Prasad bhagavansprasad at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 04:53:35 CET 2015

Hi Benjamin,

Is there any way that I can help you?  Like yesterday's request.  It was
simple and understood it and sent you the results after running.

I am sorry, I am not very clear on the current problem.  Can you elabarate
more clearely so that I will try to support you whatever way I can.

regards
Bhagavan
www.auranetworks.in