[zeromq-dev] How to subscribe to many publishers?

Louis Hust louis.hust at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 13:36:26 CET 2015

Hi,

In our scenario,  there are many publishers and many subscribers,
And we need to queue message received from publisher.

So we bring in a proxy(or named broker), which subscribe to all publisher
and
push queued message to all subscribers.

The proxy use SUB socket for subscribe publishers,
so it need to connect to all publishers first,
but new publishers will be created when the proxy is running.

So my question is:

1. If it is suitable to use proxy in this scenario
2. How can the proxy receive message from new created publishers

Any idea will be appreciated!