[zeromq-dev] malamute static binary testers wanted

Benjamin Henrion zoobab at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 12:22:55 CET 2015

Hi,

I made a static binary out of malamute (which includes
libsodium+libzmq+libczmq+muslibc+libstdcpp), I was struggling to make
it with glibc, so I tried and succeeded to make one with
voidlinux-musl.

I stripped the symbols to get a smaller binary (from 8M to 1.6M), if
you could try to execute it on your machine and tell me if it works
for you:

wget http://filez.zoobab.com/tmp/malamute
chmod +x malamute

If you do an "ldd malamute", there are no dependent libs.

Please report on which linux distro you are running it (intel 64bits for now).

Best,

--
Benjamin Henrion <bhenrion at ffii.org>
FFII Brussels - +32-484-566109 - +32-2-3500762