[zeromq-dev] How to define a global queue

Gerry Steele gerry.steele at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 22:31:59 CET 2015

I think the question you must ask yourself is how have you compared a
practical implementation of your business requirements with different
products.

Your question makes it seem like you may well have a dull naive
understanding of complex software systems.

No one here can answer your questions unless you want consultants who can
consider your business complexities.

Forgive my frankness.

On 22 Dec 2015 3:32 pm, "Louis Hust" <louis.hust at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi, all
>
> We are designing a distributed software, we'd like to have a global
queue, and many producer programs can send message
> to the global queue, and many consumer programs can receive message from
the global queue.
> Each message in global queue can be consumed by each consumer
independently, not in load balance way.

> RabbitMQ can satisfy our need, but we want to compare with more MQ, so
ZMQ up to us for it's performance.