[zeromq-dev] How to define a global queue

Louis Hust louis.hust at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 14:32:35 CET 2015

Hi, all

We are designing a distributed software, we'd like to have a global queue,
and many producer programs can send message
to the global queue, and many consumer programs can receive message from
the global queue.
Each message in global queue can be consumed by each consumer
independently, not in load balance way.

RabbitMQ can satisfy our need, but we want to compare with more MQ, so ZMQ
up to us for it's performance.

But we found ZMQ is not an independent Software, instead it's library.

If ZMQ satisfy this situation? Can anyone give me some idea about it?

I am newbee for ZMQ, any idea will be appreciated!!!