[zeromq-dev] [zproject] mkapi.py: Generate API model from header

Michal Vyskocil michal.vyskocil at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 14:17:50 CET 2015

Hi,

I wrote a simple tool, which generates zproject API model from
declarations in header files.

https://github.com/vyskocilm/mkapi

My idea is there are more developers willing to learn CLASS and write
C declarations than those who will learn zproject API model. So having
API model generated can lower the barrier for developers.

I used on czmq header files, where it seems the tools works pretty
well. I have omited to support polymorphic type (tests consider it as
singleton) and maybe there are smaller bugs related to type mappings.
But in general it works pretty well.

--
best regards
     Michal Vyskocil