[zeromq-dev] Help, Architectual Input desired, Forwarding Message on known routing path

Pieter Hintjens ph at imatix.com
Sun Dec 20 09:57:52 CET 2015

As a general rule, make a quick end-to-end prototype without spending
too much time (a few hours or days), then test carefully to see how it
performs.

In your specific case, creating a new connection for each message is
meaningless. Instead, maintain a set of sockets, each connected to a
peer node, and then find the right socket, and send the message to it.
You can create this set of sockets when you start, e.g. from a
configuration listing all peers.

-Pieter