[zeromq-dev] No rate limitation using JZMQ

Benjamin Errouane Benjamin2002 at gmx.de
Fri Dec 18 19:03:44 CET 2015

One more question regarding the currently implemented rate limitation. Do I
understand it correctly that the rate is limited for a single buffer, so if
I send one huge message, the rate is limited. But the rate is not limited
between different messages, so sending a lot of tiny messages is not
rate-limited the same way?

Cheers