[zeromq-dev] No rate limitation using JZMQ

Benjamin Errouane Benjamin2002 at gmx.de
Fri Dec 18 14:30:12 CET 2015

Hi,

as I didn't get an answer I guess I have to give some more explanation.

I'm experiencing high loss when using JZMQ with the pgm transport (up to
100%), when the application is trying to send as fast as possible. In fact
it tries to send way faster than the Gigabit-LAN is allowing. I think this
might be the reason why no paket is arriving.

Any suggestion how to fix that?

As explained before, limit the rate via setRate(int) has no effect.

Cheers

Benjamin Errouane <Benjamin2002 at gmx.de> schrieb am So., 13. Dez. 2015 um
18:07 Uhr: