[zeromq-dev] Autoconf macro for zmq/czmq

Ed Griffiths edgrif at sanger.ac.uk
Mon Dec 7 10:13:33 CET 2015

I'd like to second this as currently we use a rather hokey home-grown system....

Ed

On Mon, 7 Dec 2015, Jeroen Meijer wrote:

> Does anybody have M4 macro(s) for detecting whether libzmq and/or libczmq is
> installed?The macro should provide me with CPPFLAGS and LDFLAGS if possible.

| Ed Griffiths, Acedb/ZMap development, Computational Genomics Group,    |
|  The Sulston Building, Sanger Institute, Wellcome Trust Genome Campus, |
|  Hinxton, Cambridge CB10 1HH                                           |
| email: edgrif at sanger.ac.uk  Tel: +44-1223-496844  Fax: +44-1223-494919 |