[zeromq-dev] The best/Safe way to send the msg to the socket client within the Deal worker?

Algoking algoking at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 09:05:50 CET 2015

Follow the figure 38, I create a server thread, proxy a router to 5 worker
dealer. And there are some dynamic threads work as client dealer, the
client dealer will pass the data to the router and router will route to
the worker dealer, the worker dealer will send the data to the specify
socket, bind with ip and port.

In my testing, in the worker dealer which get the context from server
router and connect to "inproc://backend", I use same context to create
another socket and connect to "tcp://localhost:5555", and send the data
when the worker dealer receive the data.

It's work, but I'm not sure it's proper to act like this way and is it
safe?

In this case, the Server router act as a bypassing carrier.