[zeromq-dev] Receiving duplicate messages in titanic pattern..?

vivek viek vieksmiles at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 11:06:42 CET 2015

Hi,

I'm working on zeromq titanic pattern using the link
https://github.com/zeromq/jeromq3-x/tree/master/src/test/java/guide. I've
used mdbroker.java,mdworker.java,titanic,mdclient classes. I will start
broker then titanic then worker sequencially and later I'll send some
messages from client class. I will receive same no of messages as client
sends.

Now I will shutdown worker and i will send one message from client and I
will restart worker, here i will receive duplicate messages(twice).

Please help me I tried a lot by changes variable(retries) but still I
receive duplicate messages..?why its behaving so.. Is there anything I'm
doing wrong??