[zeromq-dev] zproject - a project skeleton generator

Kevin Sapper kevinsapper88 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 26 21:36:31 CET 2014

Dear ZeroMQ developers and users,

In the recent time a lot of new c-project have been created in the
zeromq community which use the czmq build environment. Instead of
maintaining all of these build files separately I suggest zproject
(https://github.com/sappo/zproject).

zproject does several things:

* generate files for cross-platform build environments
* generate header and sources files for new classes

All you need is a project.xml. This is your "One file to rule them all".

I like to move the project from my account to the zeromq organization.

Regards
//Kevin