[zeromq-dev] CZMQ Coverity Scan

Arnaud Kapp kapp.arno at gmail.com
Sun Oct 26 16:36:18 CET 2014

Hello everyone,

About a week ago I added CZMQ to Coverity Scan. For those who
don't know, it's a rather powerful static code analyzer.

Coverity integrates well with Github. You should be able to see the
defects report here: https://scan.coverity.com/projects/3263 ,
provided that you are logged in (you can log-in with Github).

Note that this build was manually uploaded. However,
Coverity supports Travis-Ci integration.

The number of scan per week is limited (based on number of line of
code). This best pratice is to create a "coverity-scan" branch
and to push change regularly in order to trigger build.

If you guys are interested I can come up with a PR that would
change the .travis.yml file and enable this behavior. We would
then have to push code to covery-scan branch from time to time.

Then, if this proves useful, we could consider adding libzmq.

Thanks,