[zeromq-dev] CZMQ community & red cards

rf at q-leap.de rf at q-leap.de
Fri Oct 17 19:32:29 CEST 2014

    Roland> You're actually the one who has to take responsibility for
    Roland> the total escalation of this whole thing by doing
    Roland> so. Congrats!

    Benjamin> your comments are just laughable, and a waste of time. for
    Benjamin> the record, I received a private email from mrvn as
    Benjamin> Inline, but was not aware this is only for me. then at
    Benjamin> least one changes the subject line and explains why it is
    Benjamin> addressed to me. I don't know mrvn, and I don't have
    Benjamin> anything in this fight. I just think Pieter is doing great
    Benjamin> work, in particular he is an expert on open-source
    Benjamin> software development.  Can't comment on the ban policy,
    Benjamin> but I now understand the thinking behind it. Some people
    Benjamin> are just ignorant, and keep escalating, because they care
    Benjamin> more about their ego then the results.

You just confirmed what I wrote. Whether you did this intentionally or not
is irrelevant at this stage. Taking part in such heated
discussions requires a lot of care that was missing in your case. Anyway
a better answer from you would have been.

"Yes, sorry I screwed up badly. I'll take better care next time."