[zeromq-dev] CZMQ community & red cards

Benjamin benjamin.l.cordes at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 19:24:58 CEST 2014

>> You're actually the one who has to take responsibility for the total
escalation of this whole thing by doing so. Congrats!

your comments are just laughable, and a waste of time. for the record,
I received a private email from mrvn as Inline, but was not aware this
is only for me. then at least one changes the subject line and
explains why it is addressed to me. I don't know mrvn, and I don't
have anything in this fight. I just think Pieter is doing great work,
in particular he is an expert on open-source software development.
Can't comment on the ban policy, but I now understand the thinking
behind it. Some people are just ignorant, and keep escalating, because
they care more about their ego then the results.