[zeromq-dev] CZMQ community & red cards

Benjamin benjamin.l.cordes at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 15:24:16 CEST 2014

Hi Pieter,

I'm a lurker here on the mailing list. Thanks for all the phantastic
work. Two quick comments: mrvn implied you're misleading people? that
makes little sense. What griwes had to say about this, I don't
understand either. I've never seen a project which is better
documented, so his comments are unfair. I think the confusion came
from the naming of pull requests versus the naming of commits.

Regards,
Benjamin