[zeromq-dev] ZeroMQ multiple sockets connection in Java

Check Peck comptechgeeky at gmail.com
Sat Nov 15 19:53:09 CET 2014

I am working with ZeroMQ sockets (https://github.com/zeromq/jeromq) in Java
for the first time and I need to push my byte array to multiple socket
ports. I know how to send to one socket as shown below -

    ZMQ.Context context = ZMQ.context(1);
    ZMQ.Socket socket = context.socket(ZMQ.PUSH);
    socket.connect("tcp://localhost:5700");

    byte[] byteArray = generateRandomDataAsBytes();

    ZMsg req = new ZMsg();
    req.add(byteArray);
    req.send(socket);

But how do I send to multiple socket ports? I need to connect to below
multiple ports and send the data as well -

    tcp://localhost:5700
    tcp://localhost:5701
    tcp://localhost:5702
    tcp://localhost:5703

What is the right way to do this using jeromq?