[zeromq-dev] Fwd: Welcome to the "zeromq-dev" mailing list

Pieter Hintjens ph at imatix.com
Fri May 30 15:49:00 CEST 2014

Feel free to use this list to solicit paid help. Many of the ZeroMQ
developers make their livelihoods helping clients use it.

You can also explain your problem and see if people are willing to do
your homework for you. ymmv unless it's open source.

My advice is to start with a replication API that you can offer to
your application. You can then prototype that in clean conditions,
e.g. multiple processes on one box, using whatever patterns you need.
Dealer-router is ideal for client-server style designs.

Nothing can replace learning it yourself however.

-Pieter