[zeromq-dev] Zyre Wi-Fi Rejoin Issue

Pieter Hintjens ph at imatix.com
Fri May 30 10:00:38 CEST 2014

This is (I think) a known issue with Zyre or rather zbeacon. When a
device leaves and rejoins the wifi network, its interface can change,
and its address can change. zbeacon and or zyre_node does not detect
or handle this (yet). The best solution is IMO to detect the break and
then destroy and recreate the beacon. It should not be necessary to
take down the entire Zyre node, however it's possible commands will be
lost during the break.