[zeromq-dev] Windows r2 high cpu usage

Frank Yin FrankY at EQWorks.com
Mon May 26 21:24:37 CEST 2014

Hi,

We are building  a project with the help of zmq.

Basically we have several windows boxes sending information to one linux box using PUSH PULL pattern.

The problem is that our windows boxes has very unstable cpu usage. At around 10k messages per second, the cpu is occupying 100% cpu most of the time and it goes up and down every couple of seconds. The linux side is fairly stable through.

Without the zmq part, the windows boxes is stable, and 100%cpu usage will only happen when we have double of the traffic comparing to the above situation.

We are using windows r2.

Any suggestions on tuning?

Thanks
Frank