[zeromq-dev] Zeromq and boost

Abel Monroy Ferrero amonroy at grupobme.es
Fri May 23 10:04:13 CEST 2014

Hi all,

I've trying to use zeromq inside a boost thread, and I'm having some
problems with that. Boost thread is working, zeromq is doing its job,
but Control+C signal is not catch neither by zmq_poll nor by
boost::asio::io_service.

I've googled it and found a project called asio-zmq
(https://github.com/yayj/asio-zmq),
that provides a boost/asio interface for ZeroMQ, but it requires C++11.

Do you know some other project without this C++11 requirement, or
another workaround to make this work.
Maybe zmq_poll can be no longer use, and use instead boost async_read?

Thanks,
Abel

P Antes de imprimir, piensa en el MEDIO AMBIENTE
AVISO LEGAL/DISCLAIMER<http://www.bolsasymercados.es/disclaimer.html>