[zeromq-dev] Urgent! Where is the link between ZeroMq and IpoIB

Krishna Narasimhan krishna.nm86 at gmail.com
Mon May 5 19:38:05 CEST 2014

Hello,
        I am a researcher at Frankfurt University and currently working on
contributing to folks who use ZeroMq at Gsi , Darmstadt. Can anyone guide
me on which part of the code links ZeroMq to IPoIB. Because it doesnt seem
to be linked at code level. Does ZeroMq call some wrapper which directs to
IPoIb or normal IP?

Any help here would be appreciated. this is rather urgent.

On the other hand, I am also looking to contribute to including MPI (direct
RDMA) access for ZeroMq based applications, so anyone with this knowledge
will also be helpful. But am not sure this belongs to this thread.

Thanks a lot.

Regards
       Krishna