[zeromq-dev] zmq_msg_gets - #802

Nicolas nicolas.delaby at ezeep.com
Mon May 5 09:33:53 CEST 2014

On 05/02/2014 11:06 PM, Pieter Hintjens wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I guess a few people have been hoping for issue #802 to get some love.
> This is the ability to access authentication and connection metadata
> per message.
>
> Thanks to Martin Hurton this now works, and is on libzmq master. I'll
> add support to CZMQ asap, and I encourage other language binding
> authors to look at the zmq_msg_gets interface, it is simple and should
> be easy to support.

Thank you Martin and zeromq devs, I was one of those developer unable to
give a hand and hoping for this feature to land into zeromq.

Nicolas
--

Nicolas Delaby · Software Engineer · ezeep.com

ezeep GmbH · Ohlauer Str. 43 · 10999 Berlin · Germany

Registry Court: Charlottenburg · HRB133318 · Managing partner: Sascha
Kellert