[zeromq-dev] zyre logging

Pieter Hintjens ph at imatix.com
Fri Mar 28 07:50:54 CET 2014

The logging API is defined in zyre_log.h; it does not go through Zyre
at all but uses a direct PUB/SUB flow (otherwise we could not use it
to log Zyre events). You need to find the logger peer from the
X-ZRELOG header, then connect to it and send it messages, using
zyre_log.

This isn't properly documented, sorry. If you have a second maybe you
can add that to the zyre_log.c header so it'll go in the man page. I'm
in a workshop all day today.