[zeromq-dev] zmq_recv question

Pieter Hintjens ph at imatix.com
Thu Mar 27 08:05:19 CET 2014

Hi Dave,

CZMQ uses uint for array indices; equivalent to unsigned int, but more
convenient in code. We define it in czmq_prelude.h on systems that do
not define it by default.

So you're compiling on a system that does not define uint. Could you
take a look at czmq_prelude.h around line 420, and see if you can add
the necessary code for your compiler/OS?

If you get that working, a pull request with the patch would be very welcome.

-Pieter