[zeromq-dev] zmq_recv question

David Cheney dcheney at peaxy.net
Wed Mar 26 22:31:31 CET 2014

I've downloaded, built, and installed the czmq from
http://download.zeromq.org/czmq-2.1.0.tar.gz

When I attempt to use it I encounter this error:
In file included from /usr/local/include/czmq.h:68, from src/tcp_ping.c:8:
/usr/local/include/zrex.h:78: error: expected declaration specifiers or
'...' before 'uint'
scons: *** [obj/Debug/tcp_ping.o] Error 1

/usr/local/include/zrex.h:78 makes use of uint, which apparently is
undefined? Using "unsigned" fixed the problem for me.

Let me know if you'd like this posted at the issue tracker.

Dave