[zeromq-dev] proxy_steerable in 4.0.X version.

Alexey Melnichuk mimir at newmail.ru
Wed Mar 26 09:55:26 CET 2014

Pieter Hintjens <ph <at> imatix.com> writes:

> > Also documentation on zeromq.org for `zmq_proxy_steerable` for 4.1.0
> >  is out date.
>
> My fault, I haven't updated that site for a while. Am doing this now...

:) You update only ZeroMQ 4.0 but 4.1 is steel contain `STOP` and `SUSPEND`
commands.

> > Also my test[1] fail for current libzmq-4x master (Windows and Linux)
> > but it pass for libzmq master (4.1.0).
>
> I see... it may be a problem with the backport. The code should be
> identical for 4.1.x and 4.0.x now. How do we investigate this?

You can not reproduce this behaviour?
I just run test on travis[1] and the result the same.
I also add test `TERMINATE` command and this command
works with current libzmq-4x master.

[1] https://travis-ci.org/moteus/lzmq/builds/21571602