[zeromq-dev] Using ZMQ for video multicast

George Kumar grgkumar4 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 23:48:16 CET 2014

Hi Pieter,

Does PUB-SUB do retransmissions at the TCP level ? We do not need
retransmissions as that will impact the real time nature of our
application. Even though pub-sub is unreliable overall, I am wondering if
retransmissions happen to make sure a message is reliably delivered.
Having a flag that says "no retransmissions" will also be helpful.

Thanks.
George