[zeromq-dev] More efficient web information research on 0MQ

Matt Connolly matt.connolly at me.com
Fri Mar 21 12:59:33 CET 2014

I had to read the original email twice. I thought “ORing” (say “Oh Ring”) was a candidate for yet another name for ZMQ. Hope someone gets a giggle.

On a more serious note, I personally favour ZeroMQ (I say Zero Em Queue) rather than ZMQ (Zed Em Queue or Zee Em Queue depending on your dialect).

Cheers,
Matt