[zeromq-dev] Assertion failed: ok (mailbox.cpp:84)

Pieter Hintjens ph at imatix.com
Thu Mar 20 17:33:02 CET 2014

If you have a patch for an issue on a stable version then (a) great!
:-) and (b) we ask for an issue and a test case that shows the
before/after situation.

If you're not comfortable with the fix as-is, show us the code (attach
it to the issue, for instance).

We'd want to double check the issue isn't still present, and that we
can't backport whatever fix was made (if it's not present in master
today).

Thanks
Pieter