[zeromq-dev] Proper place to ask about architecting programs with zmq

Dave Quigley dpquigl at davequigley.com
Thu Mar 20 05:24:46 CET 2014

I'm working on developing a framework for management and tasking of
remote administration agents. I've chozen zmq as my messaging library
since it is lean and gives me an abstraction that I like. Is this the
right place to ask about how I'm architecting the system or is there a
better venue? The freenode channel is pretty quiet and I've noticed this
list is mostly questions about c/c++. I'm currently using pyzmq just as
a way to quickly prototype something with the hopes of transitioning it
over to C when I figure everything out.