[zeromq-dev] 0MQ subscription never ends?

tomb18 at videotron.ca tomb18 at videotron.ca
Mon Mar 17 23:42:29 CET 2014

HiThanks for the reply.
The server just sends JSON messages like:

{"Call":"A45WH","Spotter":"EC7JA","Comment":"low , tu 73","Freq":18084,"Band":17,"Dxcc":370,"Date":"2013-09-14T18:20:41.342307Z"}

Documented here:

http://g7vjr.org/2013/09/dxlite-implemented-as-a-zero-message-queue-json/

It would seem that the server is not closing the socket when the client does. Unless the client does not actually close it?

Thanks