[zeromq-dev] TLS vs CurveZMQ for security in ZeroMQ applications?

Doron Somech somdoron at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 20:53:53 CET 2014

I have implemented TLS at application level in NetMQ and its available as
part in netmq. i also looked at zmqcurve in order to add to netmq. I have
to say nacl/zmqcurve/libsodium/curvecp is much simpler to implement and to
use correctly than TLS and it also suppose to be much faster. I am actually
working on porting libsodium to c# and later into netmq.