[zeromq-dev] libczmq++

Turkey Breast turkeybreast at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 16 21:10:45 CET 2014

Nope, I'm 'genjix'- member of darkwallet, spesmilo (electrum) and defcad organisations.

On Sunday, March 16, 2014 5:50 PM, Pieter Hintjens <ph at imatix.com> wrote:

Is darkwallet your GitHub login? I see that your commits are not
linking to a GitHub profile. You might want to modify them to use the
email associated with your GitHub profile.

Then I'll add you to the owners group and you can move the project. I
love seeing new projects join the organization :-)

-Pieter