[zeromq-dev] ZeroMQ 4.0.4 stable released

Brian Adamson brian.adamson at nrl.navy.mil
Sun Mar 16 15:32:37 CET 2014

I have submitted a follow up pull request to fix the issue.  Due to my unfamiliarity with 'git' the first pull request didn't include some final edits I had made in my fork.  I'm still getting used to the git commit/push steps versus 'svn commit'.

Sorry about that!  Definitely didn't mean to break non-norm builds.

best regards,

Brian