[zeromq-dev] assertion failed "Access Denied" in (bundled\zeromq\src\signaler.cpp:318)

KIU Shueng Chuan nixchuan at gmail.com
Sun Mar 16 06:56:51 CET 2014

The assertion on line 318 is due to failure to open an Event used for
synchronization. While I do not know why that would be the case, if you are
able to use libzmq master, the code there allows you to avoid using this
synchronization Event, which might help in your case.

In libzmq master, edit config.hpp and change signaler_port from 5905 to 0.