[zeromq-dev] "norm_engine" notes

Brian Adamson brian.adamson at nrl.navy.mil
Sun Mar 16 02:56:30 CET 2014

Per Pieter's suggestions, I have posted the writeup in a more readable form to the ZeroMQ Wiki at:

http://zeromq.org/topics:norm-protocol-transport

I also have issued a pull-request (I think - I'm somewhat of a git newbie) for this candidate extension.

Note that the question of reinstatement of the zmq:encoder::has_data() method (or alternate approach) needs to be resolved for this code to be useful

best regards,

Brian