[zeromq-dev] "norm_engine" notes

Brian Adamson brian.adamson at nrl.navy.mil
Sat Mar 15 15:27:47 CET 2014

Any particular category on the Wiki (e.g. Discussions?) where would best fit?  Also if there is a suggestion on resolution of the encoder::has_data() issue, I can finalize it and make the norm_engine code available via a "pull request" or however most appropriate.  The writeup seems a bit like like a "teaser" to me without the code being generally available ;-)

best regards,

Brian