[zeromq-dev] Consult one zeromq design

Wesley nispray at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 00:50:50 CET 2014

Hi guys,
  Here I wanna consult one zeromq mode design.
I have one GW(HTTP server) and 2 or more TCP servers, GW accepts http
requests and forwards taks to tcp servers via message queue.
Then, tcp servers accept tasks and execute the task.

The point here is, tcp server keep long connections with other devices,
say, maybe cell phones.

So, when GW forwards task(it can read http request and determine which cell
the current request is to), it should determine which tcp server to
send(assume, I have a redis storing which tcp server every cell is
connecting to).

So, what modes I should use?
We require that, if one tcp server is not available, the message sent to it
shouldn't be lost.
Here is my design, correct?

<https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-SHqT1bXFDUc/UyB3McSEgdI/AAAAAAAAAE0/aWCHVX-xYCE/s1600/%E7%BB%98%E5%9B%BE1.png>