[zeromq-dev] compile statically libzmq with libsodium on macosx

Benoit Chesneau bchesneau at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 12:26:41 CET 2014

On Wed, Mar 12, 2014 at 11:53 AM, Pieter Hintjens <ph at imatix.com> wrote:
> Benoit,
>
> Without debugging your script, I might point you to the 'c' script
> that's packaged with the Guide examples, and which has support for
> many systems including OS/X. It is a command-line compile/link tool,
> very useful if you're not using classic makefiles.
>
> -Pieter

Hi Pieter,

Thanks for your answer. I checked the script [1] but it's using the
installed library and don't try to build it statically. The problem is
probably related to the usage of clang, I will try to confirm that in
the afternoon. Would be interresting to know if someone tried to build
zeromq statically with libsodium on latest osx anyway :)

- benoit

[1] https://github.com/imatix/zguide/blob/master/examples/C/c