[zeromq-dev] libczmq++

Pieter Hintjens ph at imatix.com
Tue Mar 11 19:43:35 CET 2014

If I was even moderately competent in C++ what I'd have done ages ago
is port the core CZMQ classes to C++, particularly zthread, and then
zbeacon, zauth, zcert, zcertstore. It is not a huge effort, given that
CZMQ already offers a class based API.

As a temporary workaround, wrapping CZMQ is a fair compromise. It's
definitely the fastest way to get the security into your apps.