[zeromq-dev] libczmq++

Turkey Breast turkeybreast at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 11 18:21:47 CET 2014

Yes, I can make the neccessary changes but the API is still incomplete and evolving. Hope that's OK. But already it allows people to make use of the crypto stuff, and I'm migrating my project towards this wrapper. I don't think the previous cppzmq was well designed nor written.

On Tuesday, March 11, 2014 4:39 PM, Pieter Hintjens <ph at imatix.com> wrote:
Very nice!

Can I interest you in http://zeromq.org/docs:organization?