[zeromq-dev] czmq: zsocket_set_curve_server failed

Pieter Hintjens ph at imatix.com
Thu Mar 6 21:36:44 CET 2014

So using the latest libzmq master and czmq master, all the security
examples run without trouble.

Make sure you're using the latest libzmq master.

As for issue #385, it's perhaps that you still have certificates on
disk from previous tests. Remove client_cert.txt and
.curve/testcert.pub.

Then you should get:

I: PASSED (whitelist) address=127.0.0.1
I: DENIED (CURVE) client_key=+8>U[RHBWLq6hdF/*7>qOUe}w]?W*YuZhp.rwpvs
CURVE I: ZAP handler rejected client authentication