[zeromq-dev] Is the JeroMQ available via Maven have the issue #34 fix?

Mark Wright markscottwright at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 01:09:24 CET 2014

I'm using gradle to build a jeromq project with the following dependency -
"compile group: 'org.zeromq', name: 'jeromq', version: '0.3.2'"

I have an inproc thread that serves messages from client threads, and I've
noticed that if I don't bind() it in the main thread, or put a sleep()
before attempting to connect to it, my code hangs.

That looks like this commit (https://github.com/zeromq/jeromq/pull/35).
 Has that made it into 0.3.2?  I don't know github well enough to be able
to track that - it was fixed over a year ago, so it seems like it should,
but I have no idea how to ask git when something got pushed to the maven
repository.

--
Mark Wright
markscottwright at gmail.com