[zeromq-dev] [ANN] lua-lzmq 0.4.0 released

Pieter Hintjens ph at imatix.com
Mon Jun 30 12:56:25 CEST 2014

Yes, the C4 process uses a share-alike license, otherwise it's not
safe to merge pull requests back into the repository without
additional checks and/or statements from the authors. MPLv2 is the
simplest and what we're using in new projects.

(I can fork a MIT repo, then modify the license to something else,
then make a change, then send a pull request, and there is no way to
be sure it's safe.)

We don't insist on this process and license, it just makes things
easier for people using projects, to have consistency. You can always
relicense later if you feel it's better.

I've added you to the ZeroMQ owners team, so feel free to move/rename
the repo if that's your decision.

Cheers
Pieter