[zeromq-dev] [ANN] lua-lzmq 0.4.0 released

Alexey Melnichuk mimir at newmail.ru
Mon Jun 30 12:28:17 CEST 2014

Pieter Hintjens <ph <at> imatix.com> writes:

> Hi Alexey,
>
> Nice work. Have you seen http://zeromq.org/docs:organization? This may
> interest you.
>
> -Pieter

In genera I will be glad but I have few quewstions:

1. My library is MIT licensed (like Lua itself) so I can not use `C4.1 -
Collective Code Construction Contract` beacause of `The project SHALL use a
share-alike license, such as the GPLv3 or a variant thereof (LGPL, AGPL), or
the MPLv2.` I see no reason to change this license for basic language binding.

2. I do not know any project wich use my library and I use it only on Windows
platform. For linux I just run tests on Travis-CI service.