[zeromq-dev] Signal interruptions in czmq

Carlos Agüero caguero at osrfoundation.org
Thu Jun 26 20:27:12 CEST 2014

hi to everyone,

czmq captures SIGINT and SIGTERM internally. Although we know the
library exposes the variable zctx_interrupted to show to the clients
that a signal was captured, I'd like to know if it's possible to
disable this behavior, so no signal capture at all.

I'd like to capture the signal in my main program, and then, notify
the underlying libraries that is time to stop.

I've seen the zsys_handler_set() and zsys_handler_reset() in zsys
class. I already tried without success.

Are those methods suppose to inhibit the signal capture in czmq? Is
there any particular order in which they should be called?
Is there any alternative way to inhibit the signal handling in czmq?

Thanks,
Carlos