[zeromq-dev] JZMQ stable/production ready build

Steven McCoy steven.mccoy at miru.hk
Thu Jun 26 13:10:10 CEST 2014

On 26 June 2014 05:54, Benjamin Cordes <benjamin.l.cordes at gmail.com> wrote:

> With regards to multicast: is PGM planned for JeroMQ? Would this use the
> OpenPGM Java implementation? OpenPGM points to
> https://github.com/steve-o/javapgm , which was last updated a year ago.

It's a wish list item.  Quite a few people have asked, no one has stepped
up to complete the work.  I'm out of resources for developing it further
for a while, it has been more of a toy project to learn Java and Maven as I
have no target use case for it yet.  If one comes along I would finish it
off.

--
Steve-o