[zeromq-dev] auth and metadata in Go (ZeroMQ 4.1.0)

Pieter Hintjens ph at imatix.com
Thu Jun 26 12:06:10 CEST 2014

User-Id is one of the properties returned by the ZAP handler and
stored as meta-data. It's got its own field in the ZAP message
structure because we could be doing access control at the lower level,
based on user IDs returned after authentication. (For libzmq to do
that would require more extensions.)